ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT REAL ESTATE? ARE YOU TIRED OF RENTING?


Saturday, March 1, 2014

5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Start Your Home Search


1. Have I had a stable, uninterrupted job history for the last six months or longer?

2. Do I know my credit score? Is it 620 or higher?

3. Do I pay my bills on time? Have I had any late payments in the last twelve months?

4. Do I have a savings account or can I come up with 3.5%- 5% down payment of my purchase price? OR do I have a source of "gift money"?
There are, of course, exceptions to this.

5. Is your debt greater than 40% of your gross income?



We will be happy to answer any questions you have. Just call us. We will be glad to refer you to a lender.

We are TEAM RED. We are seasoned professionals and are here to help you get started. We are dedicated to helping you, not only begin your home search and find the perfect home for YOU, but to see you through the entire Home-Buying process.

Please don't hesitate to call either of us. WE are CATHY and FRANK, TEAM RED. Call us. 205-572-2557 or 205-335-5554.

No comments:

Post a Comment